Do you think you could benefit from increased psychological skills related to sport and performance?
Does high-pressure moments in competition make you freeze up?
Have you run out of physical changes to your swing, stance, or shot, but you can’t seem to fix it?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then sport and performance therapy could be the solution you’ve been seeking. Sport and Performance therapy differs from other therapy methods as it focuses on addressing the obstacle to your performance and increases psychological skills to overcome the problem.
If you’ve been frustrated by your performance or struggling with a problem in your life that’s interfering, sport and performance therapy could help you improve your everyday life. Sport and performance therapy helps you identify hurdles and teach you the skills to remove them.
So if any of these sound like you…
- You perform better in practice than in competition
- You have had countless lessons or training sessions and nothing’s changed
- You have the yips
- You’re interested in learning more about the mental component of sports
- You dwell on your performance passed the time you leave the locker room
- You’re recovering from an injury and nervous about returning to exercise
- You exercise constantly and feel withdrawal if you don’t
…Then sport and performance therapy could be right for you.