Our goal is to remove barriers for people to access quality mental health care in rural areas! If you feel you want to contribute to your community, then this is the place for you!
Contact Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Join Rising Hope Counseling, LLC! Work in YOUR area!
We are looking to expand with independent, motivated clinicians!
Have you wished that you could just do what you are best at, the therapy, and not have all the hassles of meetings that fill your 40-hour week? Rising Hope Counseling, LLC has an amazing opportunity for you!
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is a group practice seeking to provide individual and family therapy to clients in South Dakota that may have a barrier to access qualified clinicians.
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC will provide a unique experience that will provide support to build your goals and follow your niche. Rising Hope Counseling, LLC gravitates to investing in the clinicians by providing professional training and developmental. You will have endless potential to grow professionally and financially.
- LPC or LPC-MH, CSW or CSW-PIP
- Must be available to hold at least 20 client sessions per week
- Current approval as an in-network provider with insurance panels a bonus!
Work hours and schedule may vary depending on client and Rising Hope Counseling, LLC needs. However, it is expected that therapist will be available to hold between 20 and 25 client sessions per week minimum during the time they choose. Client sessions are held at Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Perform clinical counseling services to clients of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC, as scheduled according with company policies.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and abide be all laws, rules, and regulations and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to services performed for Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
- Timely complete written records for each client – keeping client records accurate and up to date.
- Complete intake evaluations, progress notes, treatment plans, and termination plans.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will of Rising Hope Counseling, LLC.
What makes working for Rising Hope awesome:
- Excellent compensation rates
- Excellent training opportunities
- Consultation and support
- Flexible Schedule for your work/life balance
- Space for Individuality
- Like a Private Practice without the hassle of business or administrative work
- Life Insurance
- Employee Funded Health Insurance
If you are interested in being a part of a group practice, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Also complete the following written questionnaire:
BACHELOR’S INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY
Spring 2021 Marketing/Psychology/Business Intern
Rising Hope Counseling, LLC is a group practice with 6 locations throughout South Dakota. We are looking for a passionate and driven individual who is up for a challenge and wants to make an impact! Great candidates might be studying marketing, psychology, art, science, media, or anything in between. We care about ability and energy, not your major. We’re interested in people who aren’t afraid to think differently, learn fast, and try hard. This Internship is offered remotely.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Give updates on best practices and tips on how to increase engagement.
- Create content that is trendy, engaging, modern, unique, authentic, and personal.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, youtube, and social media content.
- Website Development
- Develop curriculums designed for positive psychology.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
Essential skills for this position include the following:
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, including continuing education of new marketing tactics and tools
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to translate complex research into common language
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and G-Suite.
- Aptitude with various social media platforms as well as the data tracking tools associated with them
- Familiarity with consumer psychology
- Demonstrate passion for the customer and servicing customer needs.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multitask, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic and a big thinker – ideas are always flowing!
- Creative – you think outside the box and are amazing at creating beautiful and engaging content.
- Go getter and self starter – you take initiative and get things done!
- Driven – you know what you want and go after it!
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you’re super flexible and a hard worker, but you also love what you do!
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
*Must present PowerPoint, marketing examples, social media examples, etc in interview
Send a Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Line – Intern Opportunity
What are current employees saying about joining Rising Hope?
“I’ve learned more in 6 weeks at Rising Hope, then I did years at my previous employment.” – Current Clinician